How Chiropractic Care Can Improve your Life and Reduce Your Pain
No one wants to be in pain after a car accident. However, it is surprising how many individuals ignore their pain symptoms.
After an accident, any pain that radiates from the neck, back, and spine is alarming and needs immediate attention.
When these pain symptoms are ignored, the pain can grow worse and become chronic and more difficult to treat. That is a situation we don't want to see anyone be in.
For residents of Lexington, NC, the best chiropractor to alleviate your pain and put you back on track is Cobb Chiropractic Clinic.
Our medical doctors always put their patients first, take the time to truly understand their condition, and develop personalized treatments. With this type of care, it is no surprise that Cobb Chiropractic has been successfully treating Lexington, NC for over 40 years.
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is an alternative medicine that uses manual and noninvasive measures to help realign the spine. By focusing on the spine, there are many soft-tissues, joints, aches, pains, and severe conditions that can be treated.
By focusing on the spine and the nervous system, chiropractors are able to help the body natural alleviate pain and return to proper physical function.
The Affect of Chiropractic Care one an Individual's Well-being
Many people have heard about chiropractors and have some awareness of what they can do, but there are still those who don't understand all the immense benefits.
It is a lot more than just "cracking your back." Chiropractors help Lexington, NC patients rehabilitate from serious injuries, too.
Check out what is considered the three B's of Chiropractic Care.
- Boost One's Overall Health: Prolonged and severe pain does not always end up with you in the hospital. There could be times when symptoms include energy levels rapidly dropping, aches and pains in other aspects of the body, and nausea. By addressing your problems, your Chiropractic can help with that pain, and target the actual underlying issue. These affects can trickle down to positive side-effects like better sleep and better immune system.
- Boost Life Perception: This is in relation to how you will naturally deal with the reduction of pain. How would you react if you no longer felt pain? If you're not in pain, you'll be more active to get involved with the activities and life. Should you wish to go hiking, climb mountains, or play sports; the world is yours for the conquering. Chiropractic care can help restore your natural life.
- Be Involved: With fewer headaches, joint pain, and back pain that constantly traumatizes you, you can live a positive life ahead. Great chiropractic care allows you to move with ease – with better agility and flexibility.
How do Cobb Chiropractors diagnose conditions?
One thing about Lexington Chiropractors that not everyone considers is their ability to actually diagnose conditions, especially regarding the musculoskeletal system.
They always begin with a questionnaire of some sort for our Lexington patients. They will ask questions about the patient's accident, their injury and pain symptoms, and the location of this pain. All information about your medical history can be relevant and helpful to your Chiropractor.
Beyond questioning, your chiropractor will perform a series of physical examinations to check for spinal misalignment, posture, and balance.
Common Concerns We Hear From Our Patients
We know that chiropractic care has been proven to be incredibly effective. However, we also know our patients have questions and concerns, and that is completely understandable. It is their health and their body, they should have questions.
However there are undeniable facts about chiropractic care:
- It is low risk due to it's manual nature
- There is no pain during your adjustment. Soreness, the same as when you finish working out and exercising, can be reported after your adjustment. This is actually a good thing, and shows your body is making progress.
- It is noninvasive. Without the need for surgery or potentially addictive medication, chiropractic care is an easy solution to reducing pain.