SUFFERING FROM NERVE PAIN IN GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA?
If you live in Greensboro, North Carolina and are suffering from nerve pain, schedule an appointment with our Nerve Pain specialists at Cobb Chiropractic.
Some of the common causes of Nerve Pain include diseases such as Diabetes or serious injuries that physically damaged the nerves.
Unfortunately, there is no end-all be-all cure for Nerve Pain. However, there are a variety of treatments that can help make you more comfortable and reduce the amount of pain you experience.
One of the most popular treatment options available for Nerve Pain is Chiropractic Care. Through Chiropractic Care techniques, patients can experience a reduction in the daily pain that they are experiencing.
If you are suffering from Nerve Pain and would like to schedule an appointment with one of our Chiropractors, give us a call at 336-568-8822 or click on the link below.
What Does Nerve Pain Feel Like?
Nerve pain is a condition that can feel very different for different people.
Some of this depends on the cause of the Nerve pain, but there is still a lot that is not known by the medical community about Nerve Pain.
Some of the common symptoms that patients with Nerve Pain report include:
- Prickling or Tingling Sensation
- Stabbing Pain
- Shocking pain like Electricity
- Extreme Skin Sensitivity
Each patient with Nerve Pain is unique and may experience one or a combination of multiple symptoms of Nerve Pain.
Depending on the type of Nerve Pain you are experiencing, different Chiropractic Treatment methods or recommendations may be made to help reduce your symptoms.
What Causes Nerve Pain
Nerve Pain can be brought on by a variety of different medical conditions. However, there are also cases where patients do not report suffering an injury or having a medical condition, but are still experiencing nerve pain.
Some of the most common causes of Nerve Pain are:
- Diabetes - Nerve pain is commonly associated with Diabetes Type II because the high blood sugar levels lead to nerve damage in the body.
- HIV - HIV/AIDS can cause Nerve damage due to the body's weakened immune system as well as damage that is caused by the powerful medications that patients must take.
- Cancer - Cancer can cause Nerve Pain when tumors press on nerves, or are in the nerves themselves. Chemotherapy can also lead to Nerve Damage, which in turn leads to Nerve Pain.
- Shingles - Shingles is a fairly common virus that unfortunately can lead to a condition called Postherpedic Neuralgia, which causes sudden, severe Nerve Pain.
- Physical Injuries - When a person suffers an injury, they can damage the nervous system, which can lead to Nerve Pain.
How Chiropractors Treat Nerve Pain
No matter what the cause of your Nerve Pain is, Chiropractic Care may be able to provide you with some relief.
When you visit a Chiropractor, they will first perform diagnostic testing to determine what the cause of your Nerve Pain is, and then use this information to develop a treatment plan that will hopefully help fix the issue.
Depending on the type of condition that is causing your Nerve Pain, your treatment may include any of the following:
- Spinal Adjustment & Manipulation - Spinal Adjustments and manipulation are usually used if the cause of the patients Nerve pain is a pinched nerve in the back or neck.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation- TENS is used to treat a variety of conditions that cause Nerve Pain, and works by sending an electrical impulse along the nerves which can help reduce pain.
- Diet and Nutrition Adjustments - Diet and Nutrition plays a key role when it comes to treating Nerve pain caused by conditions like Diabetes, called Peripheral Neuropathy, where the nerves are not getting enough oxygen and nutrients.
- Spinal Decompression & Traction - Spinal Decompression and Traction are used to treat Nerve Pain that is caused by pinched nerves, or for pain caused by the body naturally breaking down over time and putting excess stress on the nervous system.
Call Cobb Chiropractic Clinic First!
Whether you were injured in an accident, are suffering from Diabetic Nerve Pain, have Neuropathy, or any other condition, contact our Nerve Pain Chiropractors in Greensboro, North Carolina for relief from your symptoms today.
Our Chiropractors have been serving the Greensboro community for more than 40 years and providing patients with relief from their Nerve Pain.
When you come into Cobb Chiropractic for your initial consultation, our Chiropractors will perform a full medical evaluation that includes some Diagnostic testing to discover the root cause of your pain and set up an individualized treatment program.
Don't continue to suffer from Nerve Pain. Call our Chiropractors today and get a free consultation and begin your Nerve Pain treatment program.