Treatment Clinics in Greensboro, North Carolina
If you were hurt in an auto accident in Greensboro, NC it is imperative to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor to prevent your pain from worsening.
Seeking medical treatment as soon as possible after a crash is critical to recovering physically and financially.
Cobb Chiropractic has specialized in treating personal injuries for more than 40 years, so trust the experts and call us today if you have been injured in a car crash in Greensboro, North Carolina.
What To Do After an Accident?
If you were just in a car crash, you need to follow these steps in order to protect your rights.
The at-fault driver should be held responsible for their reckless actions that caused a collision resulting in your injuries.
You do not want to wait to seek medical attention, for the sake of your physical well being, and also your financial well-being.
If you wait too long, insurance companies will find ways to deny your claims of injury and decline your right to a monetary settlement for your medical bills and treatments.
Money from a car accident settlement is often needed to pay for expensive medical bills, treatments, medications, lost wages, property damage, and more, so you do not want to jeopardize this right by waiting too long to see a doctor after the wreck.
1. Call the Police and Get a Police Report
2. Gather Evidence at the Scene of the Accident
3. Notify Your Insurance Company
4. Schedule an Appointment with the Chiropractor Immediately
5. Talk with a Personal Injury Attorney About Your Legal Rights
Common Types of Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions: This is the most common type of accident that our chiropractors treat injuries for. A rear-end collision is typically caused when a distracted driver slams into the back of another car, or traffic stops too quickly and a driver cannot stop their vehicle in time. This type of collision can cause no damage, or total damage, it just depends on the rate of speed.
- T-Bone Accidents: This type of accident usually occurs at high rates of speed, which means it causes severe injuries to the victims involved. A t-bone accident refers to when the front of one vehicle strikes the side panel of another vehicle, creating a 't' shape. This accident typically only occurs when a careless driver runs a traffic light, stop sign, or other traffic signal that would have had them stop rather than proceed into through traffic.
- Single Vehicle Wrecks: Single vehicle crashes typically only harm the driver and any passengers in the one vehicle involved. These wrecks occur when the driver loses control of their vehicle and flip it, or crash it into an inanimate object, like a tree or telephone pole. This is often caused by speeding or lack of caution when driving in bad weather conditions.
Injuries that Auto Accident Victims Suffer
The most common injuries after a motor vehicle accident are often musculoskeletal.
These injuries often affect the muscles, bones, and nerves that make up the neck and back but are not visible to the naked eye.
These soft tissues can cause severe pain to victims, even without showing bruises or swelling.
The fact that you may look and feel uninjured after an accident can be deceiving because extremely serious injuries could have been suffered and require immediate treatment.
Therefore, it is always our recommendation that you receive medical care after an accident even if you do not seem to be injured.
You should not wait for visible injuries or for pain symptoms to arise, because by that time it could be too late.
So schedule an appointment with your chiropractor.
They will complete a full evaluation to determine if you have suffered any of the following injuries in your motor vehicle wreck.
- Neck Pain
- Broken Bones
- Back Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Muscle Soreness
- Slipped Disc
- Soft-Tissue Damage
- Lacerations and Bruises
- Muscle Spasms
Evidence Of Reckless Driving: The Signs to Look for After a Wreck
There can be many causes of motor vehicle crashes, including dangerous weather conditions and malfunctioning vehicles.
However, most of the time crashes are caused by distracted driving or careless antics by the operator of the vehicle.
Some of the most common causes of these types of collisions are:
- Texting and Driving
- Tuning the Radio
- Talking on the Phone
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol
- Programming Directions
- Playing a Song on an iPod or iPhone
- Eating or Drinking
- Falling Asleep at the Wheel
- Applying Make-Up
- Too Many Passengers
Why Chiropractic Treatment is the Best Choice After Suffering Car Accident Injuries in Greensboro, NC
Chiropractic treatment is typically the best option for injuries sustained in car crashes because chiropractors specialize musculoskeletal disorders and treatment of the spine.
Chiropractors must graduate from a 4-year chiropractic program, pass four national board exams, and lastly their state licensure exam.
Chiropractors are extremely qualified to treat these types of conditions and are the best choice when looking for a medical professional to help with your back and neck pain.
Below is a list of common treatments our doctors and staff use at Cobb Chiropractic Clinic to help restore normal range of motion, repair structural damage, and reduce pain.
- Instrument-Assisted Manipulation and Soft Tissue Therapy
- Specific Spinal Manipulation
- Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Manual Joint Stretching and Resistance Technique
- Therapeutic Massage
How Long Will My Treatment Last?
Each patient that we treat is different and every accident and injury suffered was under different circumstances, which makes it impossible to say how long your treatment may last.
This is something only a doctor or chiropractor will be able to tell
Most accident injury victims choose chiropractic care because it is the most effective for these types of injuries.
However, it may take a few adjustments before you begin to regain full mobility.
Some patients report feeling better after just one visit, and some say that it took a few weeks of treatment before they felt like themselves again.
It truly all depends on the severity of your injuries and how your body responds to the treatment.
Even after your treatment has come to an end and you feel better, your chiropractor may recommend that you continue with wellness visits to prevent the likelihood of future injuries from occurring.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Cobb Chiropractic Clinic in Greensboro, NC has been serving its residents and the surrounding areas for more than 40 years.
Our doctors and staff are dedicated to helping individuals who have been injured in auto accidents.
We want to treat your injuries and relieve your pain symptoms while helping you get the compensation you need to cover your medical bills.
Trust the experts if you need help after an accident!
Call Cobb Chiropractic Clinic today for a free consultation with the doctor.
Click on the link below to schedule an appointment now!